Watch the greatest firework art that disappears in the blink of an eye but remains in your memory!
Do you know that fireworks evolve every year? About 1,400 years ago, around 600 A.D., black powder was invented in China and the culture of fireworks began. Gunpowder had initially been used for military purposes, but gradually the firecracker culture was developed. Thereafter, with the development of science and technology from the 18th century, new colorful gunpowder was invented, and various types of fireworks were invented. And now, fireworks have been evolved by digital technology. Theatrical fireworks, which are synchronized with music using computers, have become popular all over the world, and the programming of the performance is becoming more and more important.
Making real fireworks requires years of experience and craftsmanship, but for simulation fireworks, those who do not have experiences in making fireworks can create a firework display. If, with the assistance of computers, excellent music selection and superior performance are combined with fireworks to an even greater extent than in the conventional methods, fireworks will evolve beyond the existing framework of "summer tradition" and will develop as an art form. We sincerely hope that many people will learn about this wonderful art and culture, and that the firework culture will develop further.
For the purpose, we are working towards the following goals.
- (1)To hold a simulation firework competition
- This is to achieve a higher level of firework performance techniques. This is not a mere presentation, but a competition where the audience and judges judge the performance, which will motivate simulation firework experts.
- (2)To lower the bar for creating simulation fireworks
- This is to enable them to concentrate on creating the firework performance. It takes a certain amount of practice and experience to be familiar with the software used to create simulation fireworks. However, lowering the bar will prevent potential participants from stopping in the early stages of creating their works.
- (3)To provide an opportunity to enjoy fireworks for those who cannot go to a firework show.
- This is because the desire to see beautiful things is a fundamental human need. For patients (especially children) who have been in the hospital for a long time, or family members and friends who live far away from each other, we hope them enjoy watching fireworks via the Internet beyond the barrier of distance.
We are seeking supporters to join our activities in order to make the above purposes to achieve. Use your free time, would you like to join us?
If you are interested in our activities, you can entry.
Support the events at medial facilities and welfare facilities. Support "Simulation Fireworks Competition". Video production. Website production. etc.
Please send us an e-mail by following the instructions below.
- Please enter the following address in the destination column (TO:).
- Please enter "Apply for the supporter" in the subject.
- Please enter the following items in the body of the email.
- Your name
- Area where you live
- The thing you want to do
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.